10 common types of skin rashes you should be aware of
Skin rashes are nothing but discolorations of the skin or inflammations. Photos of skin rashes are widely available on the internet that will give you access to a lot of information regarding this skin disorder. However, skin rash pictures can be deceptive because the condition in the photograph may be entirely different from what a person might be experiencing.
If skin rash pictures are helping you understand the type of skin condition you want to know more about, here are descriptions of some of the most common types of skin rashes:
- Psoriasis: In this skin infection, skin cells multiply almost ten times faster than regular cells. This appears typically on the knees, elbows, and scalp.
- Hives: These usually cause burning and itching. They appear as red swollen bumps on the skin and is typically caused by allergens or as a response to histamine, which is released in the body. It can last a day or more depending on the severity.
- Drug reactions: With one look at skin rash photos, doctors can quickly diagnose a reaction to a drug. They may look like hives, and sometimes manifest as blisters or bumps on the skin.
- Rashes due to extreme heat: Low tolerance to heat can make your skin burst out into a rash which looks like specks on your skin. It spreads all over your body and gives an appearance of little red dots on your skin. These are caused when the sweat pores get blocked.
- Fungal rashes: These are rashes caused by a fungal infection, also called yeast infections.
- Rashes due to bacterial infections: Such rashes are also called cellulitis, and they are painful.
- Parasite caused rashes: Commonly known as scabies, this is an infection called by the human itch mite.
- Tinea: There is a yeast that lives on our skin, and when it gets out of control, it takes the form of a rash called ‘tinea.’
- Chicken pox: One does not need to look at skin rash photos to figure out that they have contracted chicken pox. It is contagious and is easily identifiable by the red blisters it causes.
- Hand, Foot and Mouth Disease: Identified by ulcers in and around the mouth, feet, and hand; this rash is contagious.
Photographs of skin conditions can reveal the illness or condition causing the skin to break out in rashes and aid greatly in accurate diagnosis.
Assurance wireless program: Basics and how to qualify
Assurance wireless program is governed by Virgin Mobile and supported by the Federal Universal Fund. Rules To avail the assurance wireless benefits, one should qualify for their rules. One of their prime rules is that the applicant who applies should be part of public assistance programs or individually managing the household income. Also, one family […]Read More
5 natural ways to keep your nails healthy
5 natural ways to keep your nails healthy If you ignore your nails, you may end up having an issue or two. The first thing that you might want to do is to start taking care of your nails and use kitchen-based ingredients that might solve the nail problem. Poor diet, lack of hygiene, etc. […]Read More
Non Hodgkin Lymphoma treatment – Symptoms, causes and more explained
There are many kinds of diseases that people battle with on a daily basis, and cancer is one such life-threatening disease which can create a host of complications in one’s life. There are many different kinds of cancer that can affect various organs and parts of the body. Non Hodgkin Lymphoma cancer is a kind […]Read More